The Panago Foundation acknowledges that we are on indigenous land and that this TERRITORY belongs to coast salish tribes who were the caretakers of this land since time immemorial and will continue to be the caretakers of this land for future generations to come.
The Panago Foundation is an organization committed to building equity for marginalized student populations. We do this through our back-to-school supply drive and a scholarship for selected high school senior(s) from local Tacoma schools.
- To provide school supplies so students have all the items needed to be successful in class
- To provide financial support for selected graduating seniors that show a commitment to social justice and building equity
- Education is a human right
- That institutional racism and systemic injustices create substantial barriers for families and their students in the education system
- In the power of community
All ethnic, cultural, and national backgrounds
All immigration statuses
All sexual orientations
And the intersection of these identities